Current Visitor Protocols
- Restriction of all visitors, except end of life situations
- Anyone visiting due to end of life will be screened during each visit for flu symptoms. Any visitor that screens positive will not be permitted unless it is medically necessary, requested by the resident/family AND approved by Elsa Prosch, RN, BSN | Director of Health Services
- Screen 100% of staff before entry into the community consistent with screening criteria (questionnaire and temperature reading)
Please read our full policy here.
Our Commitment to Each Other
As we work together to ensure the best response for our residents, we are developing internal protocols and technology to assist with vital communication. Our digital Outbreak Command Center helps us track virus updates across affected areas throughout the country as well as current medical supply levels in our communities. Our communities are in constant contact with us regarding updates via digital forms to ensure each question can be handled thoughfully by our home office response team on daily calls. Every aspect of care is being addressed on every level, every day.
We are working diligently to make sure our residents' spirits remain cared for with activities designed with social distancing and protective measures in mind. We are using every resource at our disposal to ensure our residents' emotional wellbeing during this difficult time. As we address new government guidelines restricting group activities, we will continue to work with our teams to provide stimulating activities and opportunities for safe socialization.
- Resident meals are currently being delivered to each apartment
- Activities are being modified to allow for social distancing
- Technology is being used to keep residents in communication with their families and loved ones
Ready to Help, Start Your Career Today
Here at Seasons Living, our community teams are the foundation of what we do. If you are interested in helping the most vulnerable among us during this crisis, please fill out an application. Prior experience is not a requirement, we will get you the training you need to be an asset to our communities right now. Click the link to learn more about how to Join Our Team.
- Avoid close contact
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe